H.H. Drikung Kyabgön Chetsang has initiated a series of meditation volumes titled
“Meditations and Prayers of Tibetan Buddhism”,
in which important meditation texts are brought together in a clearly structured form.
For each the first and second meditation volume, three CDs/MP3 have come out,
on which the texts are sung in Tibetan.
This article is offered as a download for personal use. After the purchase, you will receive a link to download a zip file containing all the tracks on the CD in MP3 format, as well as links to the individual tracks. The links are active for 14 days and the files can be downloaded a maximum of three times.
Content Vol. 1, CD No. 2
– 01a Refuge and Motivation
– 01b Preliminary Mantras
– 08 Vajrasattva (tib. Dorje Sempa)
– 09 Avalokiteshvara (tib. Chenresig)
– 10 Manjushri (tib. Jampal Yang)
– 11a Green Tara (tib. Döljang)
– 11b Seven Protectors
– 12 White Tara (tib. Dölkar)
– 18a Concluding Mantras
– 18b Dedication and Aspiration Prayers