Due to the pandemic, some Drikung centers and teachers offer online teaching, meditation and meetings. We try to list all open offers on this page that take place in English. If events are missing, please inform us by email.
If you wish to participate in an online event of Milarepa Retreat Center (MRZ), we kindly ask you to send them an email: email@example.com. They will send you the Zoom login data, which you will need, to enter the event. Read more
For regular events of White Tara Practice for the longlife of H.E. Garchen Rinpoche go to this post.
- Mondays, 19.00 – 20.30 Khenpo Tamphel (MRZ)
Teachings on Bodhicaryavatara from Shantideva in English with German translation
- Wednesdays, 16.00 – 19.00 Khenchen Konchog Gyaltshen Rinpoche from 13.01. – 24.02.
Teachings on Joyous Effort – The 7th Chapter of Shantideva’s Bodhicharyavatara (read more) in English
- Wednesdays, 19.00 – 20.15 Drubpön Rachel (MRZ) from 13.01. – 31.03.
Teachings on Meditation in English with German translation
- Fridays, 19.00 – 20.00 Angelika Binczik (MRZ)
Parnashavari-Practice in English/German
- Sundays, 09.00 – 12.30 Drubpön Rachel & Giorgio (MRZ) from 17.01. – 28.03. (every second week)
Body, Mind and Prana in English
- SAT 16.01., 09.00 – 12.00 Drubpön Tsering Rinpoche
Teachings on the 37 Practices of Bodhisattvas (read more) direct English translation from Tibetan
- SAT 23.01. & SUN 24.01 each 10.00 – 13.00 Khenpo Tamphel
Teachings on Gongchig – Chapter 4 Bodhicitta (read more) English with German translation
- SAT 23.01., 18.00 – 20.30 & SUN 24.01., 17.00 – 20.00 H.E. Garchen Rinpoche
Hevajra Empowerment and Teachings on Four Dharmas of Gampopa (read more) direct English translation from Tibetan
- SAT 30.01., 16.00 – 19.00 Khenchen Konchog Gyaltshen Rinpoche
Teachings on “Distiguishing Happiness from Suffering” by Milarepa (read more) in English
- SAT 06.02., 16.00 – 19.00 Khenchen Konchog Gyaltshen Rinpoche
Teachings on “Song that Clarifies recollection” by Lord Jigten Sumgon (read more) in English
- SAT 13.02., 16.00 – 19.00 Khenchen Konchog Gyaltshen Rinpoche
Teachings on “The Eight Bardos” by Milarepa (read more) in English