The event list at this webpage will not be maintained as we think that most practioners have an overview now where they can get online teachings. We will continue to inform about special events for example of H.H. Drikung Kyabgön Tinley Lhundup.
If you like to get a newsletter with a list of Drikung dharma events in English you can join the newsletter from Ratnashri Meditation Center, Sweden.
Generally you can join Drikung online events in English i.e. at the following centers and get information through their newsletters:
- Garchen Buddhist Institute, Arizona, USA
- Milarepa Retreat Center, Schneverdingen, Germany
- Drikung Kagyu Dharma Circle, Madison, USA
- Drikung Garchen Institut, Munich, Germany
All timing below is according Central European Summer Time (CEST).
- Mondays, 19:00-20:30 Khenpo Tamphel
Teachings on Bodhicaryavatara from Shantideva (read more) in English with German translation
- Wednesdays, 19:00-20:00 Drubpön Tsering Rinpoche
Medicine Buddha or Yamantaka Practice (read more)
- Thursdays, 19:00 Elvira Glück starting 25.03. (every second week)
Hevajra/Nairatmya Practice (read more)
- Fridays, 19:00-20:00 Drubpön Tsering Rinpoche
Shamata Meditation (read more)
- Fridays, 19:00-20:00 Angelika Binczik
Parnashavari Practice (read more) in English/German
- New! Saturdays and Sundays, 14:30-16:30 Khenchen Nyima Gyaltsen
Teachings on the “The King of Samadhis Sutra” (info and registration)
- Saturdays, 09:00-10:00 Drubpön Tsering Rinpoche
Avalokteshvara Practice (read more)
- Sundays, 10:00-11:00 Drubpön Tsering Rinpoche
White Tara Practice (read more)